Briercrest Christian Academy’s partnership with Briercrest allows BCA students to take advantage of many amazing college opportunities while in high school. Being surrounded by college students gives BCA students the opportunity to be mentored and pursue many different academic and extra-curricular areas of interest together. BCA students also have access to Briercrest’s facilities, including the library and gym.
In place of an AP or IB program, we give our high school students the chance to take Briercrest college classes for credit and learn from our experienced and caring faculty. Eligible grade 12 students can take almost any introductory level course.
Any college courses that you successfully complete can be transferred from Briercrest College to other institutions in Canada and beyond. Learn more about transferring courses to other institutions.
Course options for Grade 12 students at Briercrest Christian Academy
- College Courses Available - Fall Term for Gr. 12 BCA Students
Substitutions for Grade 12 Christian Ethics include:
- Biblical Studies (pre-requisite: at least one 30-level English required and Grade 11 completed in good academic standing)
- Youth Ministries (pre-requisite: completed Grade 11 in good academic standing)
- Christian Ministries (pre-requisite: completed Grade 11 in good academic standing)
- Theology (pre-requisite: at least one 30-level English required and Grade 11 completed in good academic standing
College Course Application Form for BCA Gr. 12 Students