The BCA Difference
At BCA, we believe that all of our students will be better prepared for lives of service by interacting with individuals from a variety of cultural, linguistic, and ethnic backgrounds. We seek to provide a spiritually nurturing, academically rigorous, and emotionally supportive environment that will enable you to learn effectively and to grow into the person God has created you to be.
- The ENGLISH+ program goes beyond the traditional classroom to give international students an authentic Canadian experience.
- Community events engage students in Canadian culture
- Local and regional fieldtrips provide experiential learning
- Opportunities for growth and learning continue in school dormitories
- Caronport provides a high ratio of native English speakers to ESL students, guaranteeing an effective immersion environment.
- Students live on a safe, inclusive campus
- Tobacco and alcohol are not available for purchase in Caronport
- All Briercrest students sign a contract to abstain from drugs and alcohol
- Fun and engaging social activities are open to anyone
- The small community allows you to get to know your peers
- International students live in residence at school
- Unlike homestay programs, you live alongside your peers which helps you integrate into the student body
- Nurturing dorm staff act as mentors and leaders
- Our dormitories are a five-minute walk from the main academic building, so you can participate fully in co-curricular and social activities